- We will meet you at the rum village
- The tour will start with you and your guide leaving Wadi Rum village to visit Lawrence Spring.
- Afterwards you’ll move on to the Sand Dunes, which are a large group of sand dunes that have piled up against the mountains. It’s a lot of fun to climb to the top, snap some pictures, and then race down.
- The next thing you’ll go see is the Anfishih nabatin Inscriptions 200 PC old.
- After viewing the inscriptions left by ancient trade caravans, you will go to Lawrence House.
- Following this, we will take you to the nice beautiful canyon and will drop you at the entrance of the canyon. We will pick you from the other side after a great 30-minute hike.
- After this, we take you to the Um Froth Rock Arch where you can climb for a little while before heading to the beautiful Wadi Rum panorama picture and see the line between the red and white desert.
- Then you’ll go to the camp, where you can put your things in your tent, and sip Bedouin tea before climbing the little mountain at the camp for the sunset.
After sunset we will bring you to our main tent where you will enjoy a delicious Bedouin dinner. After dinner, we recommend that you go watch the beautiful stars at night and listen to us play local Bedouin music before returning to your tent. The next day after breakfast we’ll drive you back to Rum Village, or you can ride a camel back to the village (25 JD per camel) or one hour 15 JD HALFWAY
If you arrive in Wadi Rum late in the afternoon, you can alternatively take your tour the next morning after breakfast.
- Inquire about the possibility of sharing a tour with other people to lower your costs!